If you can access your cPanel account, follow the given steps to reset your password:
- Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.cpanel.example.com)
- In the “Preferences” section, click on “Change Password” Icon.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password or use a password generator provided by cpanel.
- Click on change password.
You will receive a success email from the service provider, then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account by using your new password.